I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia for the WACS Asia Presidents Forum (APF) on the 16th September 2013.
In conjunction with this , Jasper and us at Youth Chef CLub Malaysia ( YCCM ) have arranged for a special tailor made session for our fellow young chefs that are visiting on the 15th of September .
Our warmest welcome to all your members and yourself .Please kindly contact me or Jasper to let us know how many of you will be attending the APF and hence participating in this session with us this time around.
Thank you & Culinary regards ,
Youth Chef Club Malaysia
Programme details are as follows .
FHM & APF Young Chef Programme
Gather at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
( For those staying within 15 minutes Radius , pick up can be arranged )
Tour of Selayang Markey
8.30am - 9.30am
Back to hotels ( refreshing )
Gather @ Dorsett Hotel
Young Chef Discussion led By Jasper , Young Chef Ambassador
Free & Easy
Here is some additional information for the Young Chefs Programme on the 15 Sep and APF on 16 Sep.
- To encourage and lessen the burden of the YCCs attending the event, I have discussed with Chef Rick Stephen and he has agreed to cover the cost (APF registration fees) of the Young Chef President or One person of each Young Chef Club / Country by WACS. Nevertheless, YCCs are encourage to bring some of their committee members to expose and allow them to understand more about WACS and other YCCs. YCCs will have to borne the registration fees for the additional young chefs attendees.
- YCCs will just have to provide for the registration fees for the APF (16 Sep) at $95 USD per person. Chef Association Malaysia / Youth Chef Club Malaysia kindly covered the cost of the Young Chefs Program on 15 Sep. YCCs will be required to make their own arrangements for their travel and accommodations, together with their chefs association.
- Please find attached registration form. The registration fees for the APF includes welcome coffee/tea, morning tea break, lunch and afternoon tea break.
- Please let Sanjay and I know and register ASAP with Chef KK Yau <firstname.lastname@example.org>, as CAM would need to know the number of people attending to facilitate booking the KLCC convention centre and for Chef Rick to make necessary preparations of the program.
- Please refer below for the program Sanjay has sent you for the Young Chef Program on 15 Sep. On the 16, we will be joining the seniors in the APF meeting which will include a Tea Appreciation session by Dilmah Tea in the afternoon. Further details on the full program of the 16 will be sent out shortly by Chef Rick Stephen.
- Chefs Uniform
- As usual, each YCC attending is welcome to do a 3-4 minutes Powerpoint presentation on their respective YCCs and activities during the APF.
- Please see below hotels recommended by Chef KK Yau from CAM.
Please find below some official hotels for your selection, do browse on website for your prefer hotels in and around Kuala Lumpur. The meeting venue is at KLCC Convention Centre, website www.klccconventioncentre.com on the 16th September 2013. Chefs Association of Malaysia will host a welcome dinner on the 15th September 2013, 7.00pm, we will send out the detail soon, currency exchange at the moment is USD1=RM3.20 (++ mean 10% service charge and 6% government tax). thank you and should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact undersigned directly.
1. Dorsett Regency Kuala LumpurWe are pleased to offer a special rate of RM300.00nett per room per night inclusive of buffet breakfast – single/double, for stay 13 - 18 September 2013. Booking through – email@example.com
2. Impiana KLCC Hotel13 Jalan Pinang50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Deluxe Room - RM300.00++ per room per night, Room OnlyDeluxe Room - RM330.00++ per room per night, inclusive 1(One) breakfastDeluxe Room - RM360.00++ per room per night, inclusive 2(Two) breakfasts Club Deluxe Room - RM440.00++ per room per night, Single/DoubleClub Premier Room - RM520.00++ per room per night, Single/Double Tel : 603 2147 1111DID: 603 2147 1018Fax : 603 2143 4303Website : www.impiana.com
3. Hotel Maya
From: Zara Yasmine Wong [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Subject: Culinaire Malaysia 2013 RATES
Thank you for your email and enquiry. We are pleased to offer the rate as follows:
Studio Room (Single/Double) RM 360++ per night inclusive of breakfast
4. Seri Pacific Hotel KL (formally Pac Pacific KL)Superior room : RM 270 nett per room per night inclusive of breakfast (Single /double)
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Magdelina JenosSenior Sales ManagerSeri Pacific Hotel Kuala LumpurD/ Line : +603 4049 4447D/Fax : +603 4043 5253H/Phone : +6016 385 2072Email Address : email@example.comWebsite : http://www.seripacifichotel.com
6. Food and Hotel Malaysia (FHM)
- Attendees are welcome to attend FHM taking place on 17 - 20 Sept. Please register at http://www.foodandhotel.com/ should you wish to stay for FHM.
I hope these information is useful. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any clarifications. I look forward to your positive response soon.
Yours in Culinary Friendship,
WACS Young Chef Ambassador (Asia)
World Association of Chefs Societies