Click HERE to download the 21-page PDF document of the GLOBAL CHEF 2016
Global Chef 2016
The semifinals in 2015 will be a 3 course menu for 6 persons – your region 2015
The world final in 2016 will be a 4 course menu for 12 persons – Athens, Greece 2016
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION
The Global Chefs Challenge is an international cooking contest that is open to all member countries of the World Association of Chefs Societies that have fully paid their membership dues. To select your country’s candidate, it would be envisaged that each country would select their current ‘Chef of the Year ‘or major competition winner.
The semifinal would then be a 3 hours cooking competition + service for 6 people and held as a Continental Semi Final in your region.
The World Final would then, become a 6:45 hours (included serving) for 12 people and would be at the Worldchefs Congress 2016 in Athens, Greece.
The World Association of Chefs Societies does not charge an entry or application fee for this event.
CANDIDATES At the end of each Worldchefs Congress, a new competition will begin in each Worldchefs country. The following year each continental region of Worldchefs will stage its final (the semi‐finals) to select one single continental candidate from each region of Worldchefs to participate in the World Final.
• The semifinal will be a one person competition and only cooking for 6 persons.
• For the World Final : Each of the seven finalists can bring an apprentice/student/commis to assist them who must be born after January 1st 1991, passport as verification will be sort with the final entry.
• The apprentice/student/ commis will be permitted to assist on the whole menu. • The resulting costs will be the competitors’ or countries’ responsibilities.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE COMPETITORS, AND ASSISTANTS
• A photocopy of the competitors’ passports must accompany their entries into the World Final competition and that of their assistants as well.
• The world finalist must supply the organizer with a recent CV of themselves and their assistants these must be sent to the Director of the Global Competitions and the Worldchefs Head Office General Manager